Warning: Last items in stock!
FUNGICIDE SYSTEMIC ACTION
PREVENTIVE,CURATIVE AND AND ROOTING
Composition– Tebuconazole 4,35% (=43 g/L) in the suspension concentrate.
Features – Fungicide, based on Tebuconazole, the active ingredient of the broad-spectrum of action belonging to the family of the triazoles, has preventive, curative and eradicante against major fungal diseases such as powdery Mildew, apple Scab, Maculation Brunette of pear, Rust, Monilia, Botrytis. Mystic 5 SC features in addition to the high systemic activity, able to extend the protection also the parts do not
directly affected by the processing and the vegetation that develops after the application; the fast absorption (3-6 hours, depending the outside temperature), with great reduction of the losses due to run-off; long-lasting protection; high selectivity; the absence effects media. The formulation, free from solvents, it does not dirty the vegetation and is selective for beneficial insects.
Mode use – Pour in a little water the dose indicated, and always under stirring, bring to the required volume; drizzle evenly throughout the vegetation, including the inner part. Apply in advance to the appearance of the conditions conducive to the development of the disease or, curativamente, to the onset of the first symptoms.
Keep away from frost.
Crops, periods of intervention and dosage for 10 litres of water
• Scab (Venturia; inaequalis, Venturia; pirina) at a dose of 23-29 ml. Preventive treatments: every 6-8 days until we reach the stage of fruit of the walnut, and then every 10-15 days Treatments curative: within 72-96 hours from the beginning of the infection;
• Powdery mildew (Podosphaera leucotricha) at a dose of 23-29 ml.
• Cbs brunette (Stemphylium vesicarium) at a dose of 29-43 ml.
Apricot, Cherry, Peach, Nettarino, Plum
• Monilia spp. and Botrytis cinerea: 1-2 treatments at the turn of the fi flowering at a dose of 29-43 ml;
1-2 treatments in pre-harvest, at a distance of 7 days between them, at the dose of 29-43 ml;
• Powdery Mildew (Sphaerotheca turns into) at a dose of 29-43 ml.
• Rust: 1-2 treatments estimates, or to the appearance of the first symptoms of the disease, at a dose of 29 ml;
• Powdery mildew (Uncinula necator) at a dose of 23 ml every 10-14 days on a mixture, or alternation, with products with a different mechanism of action.
• Powdery mildew (Erysiphe graminis), Septoria (Septoria spp.), Rusts (Graminis spp.), Fusarium wilt of the spike (Fusarium spp.) , Foot disease (Pseudocercosporella herpotrichoides, Ophiobolus graminis), at a dose of 50 ml per 100 square meters.
Maximum number of treatments for the season - do Not make more than: 4 treatments on apple tree, pear tree and vine; 2 treatments on apricot, cherry, peach, nettarino, plum;
1 treatment on wheat and barley.
Compatibility: miscible with fungicides or insecticides to neutral reaction.
Phytotoxicity: on apple trees, in particular climatic conditions, the product
may cause russeting.
Period deficiency: 7 days for peach, nettarino, cherry, apricot and plum; 14 days to a screw; 15 days for pero; 30 days for apple (to stop the treatment at the end of flowering), wheat and barley.
No customer reviews for the moment.